1.1 Eligibility requirements
1. Own or have access to NBA 2K22 on the PS4 or PS5
2. Own or have access to a PS4 or PS5 system and compatible controller
3. Have a valid account for PlayStation Network (“Account for PSN”) and an associated PSN ID
4. Have a valid subscription to an active PlayStation Plus membership
5. Be residents of an applicable jurisdiction as outlined in Appendix B
6. Have at least 5Mb of internet connection bandwidth to be able to broadcast
• Game Mode: Core
• Game style: Pro
• Quarter Length: 5 minutes
• Fatigue: On
• Controls: All
• Game speed: Normal
• Teams: Only Current Teams are allowed
• Win is 3 points
• Incase of Equal points at the end of league, cumulation of all match score will be used.
2.1 Swiss tournaments
All eligible players can enter/take part/participate in the Swiss tournaments.
Tournament Format Details
• Swiss tournament system
• Players are grouped into Eastern and Western conferences
• Players are to choose teams related to their conference only.
• 6 teams per conference
• Random player seeding
• 1on1 matches
• League Format
• Each team meets twice in the group (HOME AND AWAY)
• Top 4 in each group progress to the conference Final
• In the event of a common “Game Session has ended” disconnect, both players need to restart the match.
• In the event of a player disconnecting, that player will forfeit the entire game.
3. General Terms
By participating in this Competition, each Participant further agrees:
(a) That the tournament organizer’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Competition;
(b) The Tournament Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Tournament Organizer in its sole discretion. If terminated, Tournament Organizer may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Tournament Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules
(c) By accepting any of the prizes, you acknowledge and agree that the Tournament Organizer and its designees have the right to use the below information and any other information provided in the administration, marketing, and promotion of the competition, without further consent or compensation to you, unless otherwise noted below:
(d) Background info: Full name, country of residency, age, platform, persona (including PSN ID),likeness
Social Media info: Twitter handle and Twitch account (if applicable)
(e) THE PLAYERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GIVING AND TAKING BRIBES ARE ILLEGAL. THE TOURNAMENT ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, ANY PARTICIPANT THAT IS INVOLVED WITH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS.
(f) Nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the Winner’s or the Player statutory rights as a consumer.
Round 7 game